PDA

View Full Version : paste as unicode text gives me some additional text

saban
11-16-2006, 06:01 AM
How can I copy each paragraph separately and paste it in another document as unformatted text

Because i have a problem when selecting all ctrl+a and then open new document and paste clipboard as unformatted text I get some additional text which is not in document (sometimes it is duplicate) and it is not hidden text nor field code word just decides to paste it in

very strange
So the solution I have tried is to copy each paragraph separatelly to new document and paste it as unformated text then it is OK but if selecting 2 paragraphs at a time and paste it as unformatted text then I get some additonal text which is not in original document

Any ideas
Thnx

fumei
11-16-2006, 07:29 AM
This seems to be a second post on the same subject. Please do not do that. Plus it is not helpful when you post things and do not say anything about it.

"additional text"

Means nothing. Nothing. Not if you do not say what that additional text IS.

saban
11-16-2006, 10:05 AM
sorry about that
But as far as text is concerned it is very strange it is just a text nothing more which is not shown in document it is only shown when copied and pasted as unformatted text

lucas
11-16-2006, 11:53 AM
I can't reproduce your problem...could you post a small doc with the paragraphs your trying to copy and paste special as unformatted..?

fumei
11-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Yes, do that. Because...
But as far as text is concerned it is very strange it is just a text nothing more which is not shown in document it is only shown when copied and pasted as unformatted texttells us nothing, which I have already mentioned.

saban
11-17-2006, 02:03 AM
I have posted an attachment(small doc file with two paragraphs) on other post sorry for that duplicate posts guys.
Just try to copy and paste-as unformatted and you will see what I am talking about