PDA

View Full Version : Userform printform formatting

Remalay
11-29-2006, 08:15 AM
Hi guys,

Using 'userform1.printform' you can printout the form to your default printer, but how can you format the output such that the image is centred on the page & not lodged tightly into the top-left corner?:dunno

lucas
11-29-2006, 08:55 AM
I don't know if this can be done or not but it seems like there must be a better way....
why not have a print button on your form that puts all of the data from the form into a preformatted sheet set up just for printing(make it look the way you want it). Then clear the contents of the print sheet for the next run...?

Remalay
11-29-2006, 09:04 AM
I don't know if this can be done or not but it seems like there must be a better way....
why not have a print button on your form that puts all of the data from the form into a preformatted sheet set up just for printing(make it look the way you want it). Then clear the contents of the print sheet for the next run...?

The workbook is too big already, and I have several forms which users 'may' want to print. It is a little over-the-top creating several worksheets just for these 'odd' occasions, to eliminate the complaints received.

I thought their might simply be a couple of lines of coding (I'd been unable to find) that would solve the issue.