PDA

View Full Version : All about me.

CBrine
01-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Let's see. I've been using excel for the last 6 or 7 years and I'm still learning new things. I learned the majority of what I know, by reading the online help(Which was far better in Access 97 IMHO. Less is better when you are starting out) when trying to accomplish some tasks at the office. When I finally got internet access at the office(Yes, there was a time when this was not a given!!) I discovered www.mrexcel.com (http://www.mrexcel.com), where I've done the majority of my posting. I joined up here when Anne originally opened the board, but found that the volume of problem posts was low, and with the quality of posters here, mostly answered pretty quick. I've recently started posting here again, 'course the last few days, things have been pretty slim once again. I'm currently working as an IT business analyst, and mostly use Excel for process automation, and data analysis. Working more with SQL Server and VB these days, but my first love will always be Excel!

Ken Puls
01-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Good Canadian Kid, that Cal! :)

Zack Barresse
01-17-2007, 10:37 AM
It's been great to know you Cal. I know I've said it before, but you're truly inspirational. Thanks for everything. :)