PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Menu options on Microsoft Visual Basic

NewDaddy
01-19-2007, 03:42 AM
Dear All

Before Christmas I was exploring the various menu options within Visual Basic and came across a subfolder (what I think was under tools) call something like MISC, I cant remember, anyway it had options to set your header and footer for your modules and templates, I think, for error handler and it also had a msgbox template/setting form that you could then insert the msgbox into your code, there were a load of other options which I cannot remember and didn't get to explore before it disappeared?

Anyway my computer was changed out just after but I cannot for the life of me find the same options???

A few weeks before my change over office was upgraded to 2003 so now I am running Excel 2003, I am not sure what version we were running before.

Am I going mad???

I did find having the options and msgbox/inputbox facility very useful and now that I want to catalogue my code headers would be useful to tie to the file.

Cheers
Jay :beerchug:

johnske
01-19-2007, 04:15 AM
Sounds like an addin. Go to your addin manager in the VBE, find it and select "Loaded". (If it's not listed there you may have to re-install it)

NewDaddy
01-19-2007, 04:49 AM
Hi Johnske

Thanks, didn't think of that. Anyway there is no addin available now, oh well.

Anyway thanks for the quick response.

Cheers
Jay