PDA

View Full Version : Solved: send email using outlook to diff people, diiff attachments and using diff email ids

excelliot
01-22-2007, 02:02 AM
Hi Look into attached excel file there i have mentioned name of receipnt & attachment to be sent, and email id from where email is sent to them. Pls note that i have not configured oulook to send email after logging to yahoo or gmail or hotmail server. I want to send it through default user configured by outlook but i dont want receipent of email to come to know that email id.

Jacob Hilderbrand
01-27-2007, 09:55 PM
Check out this kb entry to see how to send an email from Excel.

http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=97

Let me know if you need help editting it to suit your specific needs.

lucas
01-28-2007, 08:04 AM
i dont want receipent of email to come to know that email id.
Why?

Simon Lloyd
01-28-2007, 11:47 AM
I agree with Lucas - Why?, it all points to a spam sending excercise!, usually if the e-mail is legitimate you would not be opposed to the recipients knowing where its come from. I think you would be pretty much annoyed yourself recieving mails without having the senders ID!

Regards,
Simon

lucas
01-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Thanks Simon for stating the obvious. I am dubious about the use of this idea...

excelliot
02-07-2007, 09:49 PM
U didnt got me correctly, actually i can not connect to any mail server from my office, so sending mail i have to use only official email id, that i dont want to use as i dont want receiver of email to come to know my official ID. And i know it is possible to send mail using different email ids. So whether this can b done or not??

Simon Lloyd
02-08-2007, 03:25 AM
Sorry ExeclElliot, it doesn't matter how you cloak it, it still amounts to the possibility of spamming or "theft" or "fraudulent" use of other people e-mail addresses!

I for one cannot think of a single reason why you would want to hide your e-mail address from people you send mail to!

Regards,
Simon

lucas
02-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Sorry ExeclElliot, it doesn't matter how you cloak it, it still amounts to the possibility of spamming or "theft" or "fraudulent" use of other people e-mail addresses!

I for one cannot think of a single reason why you would want to hide your e-mail address from people you send mail to!

Regards,
Simon

Would just like to back Simon up on this. Even if......your use might have some legitimacy......it should not be discussed here as others might use it for more sinister purposes.

excelliot
02-09-2007, 02:14 AM
Ok Agreed Closing Tag here!!

lucas
02-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Thanks Excelliot....I was sure you would understand.