PDA

View Full Version : Is this ready?

ironj32
02-21-2007, 08:25 AM
if any one could look at this (the set up, code, user friendliness, etc...) and give me some suggestions it'd be greatly appreciated. it is going to be sent out many many times. It is going to be sent out by email. I eventually want to incorporate email into this to return the "Submit" sheet, but have not quite figured that out. I also had to remove the "printable sheet" due to size.
Thanks.

lucas
02-21-2007, 08:55 AM
It's looking pretty good but still has a few problems...
I would change for starters:

textAdditionalComments
Change multiline property to true

I would change this to printpreview for testing:

Worksheets("PrintableForm").PrintOut

to this:
Worksheets("PrintableForm").PrintPreview
All sheets except the front can be hidden....sure there is more but it's getting there and will be much cleaner than printing forms...

ironj32
02-21-2007, 09:02 AM
thanks. yeah i do intend hiding everything except for the first one....just left it all visible for the review purpose. the printpreview is a good idea.

ironj32
02-21-2007, 09:04 AM
oh yeah....when you opened it and go to the last page...were ALL of the values marked?

lucas
02-21-2007, 09:17 AM
Both of the data sheets seem to match.....was wondering why your using 2 sheets for this?

ironj32
02-21-2007, 09:27 AM
I am toying with maybe eliminating some fields for the Submit sheet. Example: I do not need to have both MissionCriticalYES and MissionCriticalNO for my use (i can tell if that if YES is False then the answer is No), but for the saving/reloading purpose i need it to recognize the value for both option buttons.

lucas
02-21-2007, 09:32 AM
Why not just use one sheet populated from the form and then populate the other sheets from there with whatever you want?