PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] Ghost 2 the return

sal21
10-21-2004, 11:20 AM
... If i click on db L0785_CDI_50 and make a scroll many data in the sheet L0785_CDI_50 ARE CLEARED!!!!
column T W V

In this case line 7 and 11

http://www.gssitaly.com/l0785_def.zip

Jacob Hilderbrand
10-22-2004, 03:14 AM
Hmm... I couldn't duplicate it. Assuming I understoop you correctly. I went to the sheet L0785_CDI_50 and scrolled up and down, left and right. I used the mouse, scroll bars, page up and page down, the arrow keys and Enter. No data was ever cleared.

Can you explain a bit more on what you are doing?

sal21
10-22-2004, 03:33 AM
Hmm... I couldn't duplicate it. Assuming I understoop you correctly. I went to the sheet L0785_CDI_50 and scrolled up and down, left and right. I used the mouse, scroll bars, page up and page down, the arrow keys and Enter. No data was ever cleared.

Can you explain a bit more on what you are doing?

Hi, DRJ

First re-download the project i have make many correction but not are important for this problem..

If you click on button "cerca" appear a userform.
If you click on db L0785_CDI_50 the macro set the sheet L0785_CDI_50
In the column T are present for many record "ASS. CONT. A CDI 50" and another value
In this condition if i scroll with the db L0785_CDI_50 active many value in the column T are cleared...
I have seen and the record cleared are only ASS. CONT. A CDI 50...

sal21
10-22-2004, 12:56 PM
please DRJ mark SOLVED. Tks

Jacob Hilderbrand
10-22-2004, 01:50 PM
please DRJ mark SOLVED. Tks

Ok, It's marked Solved now.

sal21
10-25-2004, 05:10 AM
Ok, It's marked Solved now.
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE...
object:History or chronology of event
When i select one of databses L0785_tatale or L0785_cdi_50 i have a possibilty to insert in the txtbox 38 a value and other txt box is filled automaticlly, insert date ecc... After this operation the relative value of txt box fill in many column. All is OK!

If i delete the value in the txt box 38 automaticlly many txtbox and the relative value in the column are cleared, all OK!

Actually i would want:

If i delete the value in the txtbox 38 not cleared the relative value in the column but clear only the value in the all txtbox filled (txtbox35, 39,34,18)

After if i insert a new value in the txtbox 38 i insert new data in this case put the relative value in the column near the existing column filled...

Example:

If i put 5 in the txtbox38 of the record MESSINA FABIO (Is the second) i insert in the txtbox 39 PROVA, in the txtbox 35 12/12/2004, in the txtbox34 12,50 the relative column T U V W X are filled.

The next day i would woonbt to up grade this record, i dlete the value in the txtbox38 all txtbox is cleared( but not the column).

if I reinsert the new value in txtbox38 insert the relative value of the various txtbox in the column Y Z AA AB AC

The next day if I reinsert the new value in txtbox38 insert the relative value of the various txtbox in the column AD AE AF AG AH

The next day if I reinsert the new value in txtbox38 insert the relative value of the various txtbox in the column ...........

ecc... ecc...

In this mode i have an history of value inserted in various days...

I hope of to have been clear

Tks for patience...;-)