PDA

View Full Version : Current Account Program

Erdin? E. Ka
03-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Hi everyone, :hi:

My friend is Omer wished from me about "Current Account Program" for saving stocks of sock products and money accounts of his clients.

And i promised to do this program in Excel|VBA.

But, i am inexperienced for a proffessional and compact programming. :think:

I need your suggest and helps about a correct beginning and the best preference for the objects. Interface (or desings) of the modules... bla bla bla...

Can someone help me please? or can someone share their samples file about "Current Account Program"with me?:bow:

Thanks in advance.

Charlize
03-05-2007, 01:33 AM
A while ago I created something to fetch financial info for stockquotes by using the info that Yahoo provides. This program will get the daily, weekly and monthly info of the items that you specify and place it in a model workbook. If it's something like this, it could be of some interest. The only problem is that for some reason it gives an error on the .activate lines (for a, for me, unknown reason). Under excel 2002 and 2003 tested and worked fine for me.

Charlize

Erdin? E. Ka
03-05-2007, 03:21 AM
A while ago I created something to fetch financial info for stockquotes by using the info that Yahoo provides. This program will get the daily, weekly and monthly info of the items that you specify and place it in a model workbook. If it's something like this, it could be of some interest. The only problem is that for some reason it gives an error on the .activate lines (for a, for me, unknown reason). Under excel 2002 and 2003 tested and worked fine for me.

Charlize

Hi Charlize,

Of course, that sample could be.

As i said that i need some samples. I want to review the samples and have some (new) ideas for begining to coding and imagining ...

Approximately, your sample can help me.

Thanks.

Charlize
03-05-2007, 03:35 AM
My working solution for me. Both files must reside in same directory (c:\data in my case). There is some errorchecking about the model workbook and an internet connection.

Charlize

TrippyTom
03-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Hi Charlize,
I was curious, so I downloaded and extracted to C:\Data... but it's not working for me.

"There has been an error during the process !!!"
Perhaps something on the work network is blocking it. I guess I'll try it when I get home.

Erdin? E. Ka
03-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Hi Charlize,

Thank you for your kindly help. Still i am coding for my little program. I will share the program on VBAX when it is finished.

Loves from Bursa. :hi: