PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Locating a Knowledgebase Workbook

coliervile
03-10-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm trying to locate an excel workbook that I thought was in the Top 10 Knowledgebase Author area that contained a Userform that was used with a addressbook or a inventory type of database. The Userform was almost exactly the same as the Database Userform when a worksheet is setup as a "Database".

My eyeballs are hurting :eek: from searching, reading and looking through the the hundreds of posting and Top 10 Knowledgebase Aurthors. Does anyone know what I'm referring to???:help

It seemed to me that it was once located in the Top 10 Knowledgebase Authors.

Best regards,

Charlie
</IMG></IMG>

mdmackillop
03-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi Charlie,
There's an item I made up here (http://vbaexpress.com/forum/showpost.php?p=74521&postcount=2) to help with a KB search.

Do you recall what the item did?

coliervile
03-10-2007, 02:18 PM
MD thanks for your response, but unfortunately thats not what I'm looking for. The Userform was used to New, Delete, Restore, Search (or find), Edit....buttons like that and a scroll bar. It almost look exactly like the Data, Form type of userform that is in Excel, but it was a userform that was built seperately.

Best regards,

Charlie

mdmackillop
03-10-2007, 02:27 PM
This was intended to assist your search, not the solution! I've no recollection of the item you're looking for, but then I've not viewed them all.

coliervile
03-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Okay, thanks MD.

Charlize
03-12-2007, 02:33 AM
I believe that Lucas (correct me if I'm wrong) posted a workbook that acts like an adressdatabase. The names are sorted and listed in a listbox. Buttons for adding, deleting, ... and a thing to created some kind of list. Searching is by typing a partial string in a textbox. It's called 'address'.

Charlize

coliervile
03-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Thanks Charlise I'll look into that.

Best Regards,

Charlie

Charlize
03-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Take a look at this (I think it was from Lucas).

Charlize

coliervile
03-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Charlize that exactly what I was looking for, Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Charlie