PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Need to hide/unhide images with checkbox

swsouth
04-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Hello, I haven't had to bother anyone in quite a long time, but the need has arisen once again and I hope you can help me. Working on a project where there are two versions of a presentation -- regular and corporate. The only difference between the two is the corporate version is branded with a company logo on each slide. I want to build in the functionality via a checkbox on a form to specify if corporate version is needed and then display the images accordingly. So in other words if the checkbox is checked, then show the images, if checkbox is not checked, then don't show the images. The images have set locations on the slide, so I need to have them show up in the same place when enabled. This image hiding feature is just a small part of a larger existing program already in place. I'd be happy to send you the PowerPoint to review the code for the rest of the app. That might help to shed some light on what I'm trying to accomplish. Any help would be much appreciated and if there are current posts or KBAs on this topic, by all means please point me to them and I'll try to get the information on my own. Thanks.

lion
04-13-2007, 10:37 AM
Hi
Is the following any use
Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
For i = 1 To 2
ActivePresentation.Slides(i).Shapes("Picture 4").Visible = msoTriStateToggle
Next
End Sub
The logos would need to be in place before starting and the loop set to the required length.
Good luck! :think:

swsouth
04-14-2007, 09:24 AM
Yes, that helped. Thank you. I took a variation of what you posted, but it put me on the right track. Really appreciate the help.