PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: One last piece of the pie

austenr
11-08-2004, 04:45 PM
My thanks to everyone that has helped so far...Your advice is first rate for a new person struggling to learn but learning none the less.

Now to put it all together.

With firefytr's help I have the main piece of the puzzle solved. I need to do one other thing probably not to difficult for you guys...I would like to do it myself so if you could provide guidance not the code I would appreciate it.

Below are two zip files. I need the one named Book2 (which is the form to ask if you want to print or save to execute after all of the cells are filled in one the ProfileSheets file. Since I can only upload one file refer to my earlier posts.

This will complete my project.

Again many thanks and I look forward to your suggestions.

Zack Barresse
11-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Hello again,

You could get pretty fancy with all this code and stuff. I'd suggest doing something a little simpler (imho). I would use a COUNTA formula in an unused cell somewhere out of the way, possibly color the font white as to mask it. Use the formula, one on each sheet, to count all of the cells which require information put into it. You could reference these formulas to a centralized location, e.g. have them go into one cell and you can check against that total. I would also suggest taking a look at the SheetCalculate event located in your ThisWorkbook module to possibly check the value of that cell.

Not posting any code. ;)