PDA

View Full Version : Querying from Access

mferrisi
05-09-2007, 08:13 AM
I run a query that should create an array that is (1 T0 2000, 1 to 3). However, do to the size limits, TempM is limited to (1 to 1312, 1 To 3), and the subsequent data is not included in the array

Is there any way to increase the size of the array that I am able to create, or am I just out of luck if I want to do this in excel?

Thank you

databasename = DbConnection

querystring = "SELECT id, hist_date, total_mny FROM dbo.f_history WHERE name = 'TheName' AND type= 'accounting' ORDER BY hist_date"

TempM = sqlrequest(databasename, querystring, , 4, False)

Oorang
05-10-2007, 10:16 AM
What limitations are you referring to?

Charlize
05-10-2007, 10:43 AM
I run a query that should create an array that is (1 T0 2000, 1 to 3). However, do to the size limits, TempM is limited to (1 to 1312, 1 To 3), and the subsequent data is not included in the array

Is there any way to increase the size of the array that I am able to create, or am I just out of luck if I want to do this in excel?

Thank you

databasename = DbConnection

querystring = "SELECT id, hist_date, total_mny FROM dbo.f_history WHERE name = 'TheName' AND type= 'accounting' ORDER BY hist_date"

TempM = sqlrequest(databasename, querystring, , 4, False)Please, stop posting the same problem over and over again. We already know that you have a problem with an array of 2000 rows by 5 columns. Give some time to look at it and post some full module coding so we can see how you declare your variables, how you connect to your database (and not those two lines) ... (acces, sql-server, excel file ... as database)

Thank you,
Charlize