PDA

View Full Version : subtotal at pagebreak

sujittalukde
05-16-2007, 06:34 AM
I want to use subtotal function at each page break (& not pagebreak at subtotal, an option which is already available in excel). At the last row if no SUM function is used then the macro should insert a row and put subtotal of all rows above it till it find a blank row and also to put ?C/f? immediate to nleft cell of the subtotal fig and ?B/f? immediate to left of the cell on the top of the row of next page. At next page , it should subtotal the rows immediately below it till it finds a blank row.These might be required for one coloumn or two colum etc. and the user will specify under which columns macro to put subtotal
A sample workbook is attached showing output required (Output done manually in the sample workbook, but I want the same to do by a macro)

lucas
05-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Top of the page...first example shows how to put subtotals before each pagebreak:
http://erlandsendata.no/english/index.php?d=endownloadprogramming

sujittalukde
05-16-2007, 09:30 PM
That I tried but it is not shoiwing the subtotal at the top of next page and also it is for one column only.I need the same at two or more columns also.

sujittalukde
05-17-2007, 07:13 AM
Is someone looking to my problem?????? Seniors please help!!!!!!!

sujittalukde
05-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdmackillop
05-19-2007, 05:23 AM
Are you using automatic or manual page breaks?

sujittalukde
05-20-2007, 09:31 PM
There is rigidity on the use of page break U can provide the same in the code or else I can use the page break option as provided in Excel View\Pagebreak.

sujittalukde
05-21-2007, 06:42 AM
Would someone please solve my problem