PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Hide WorkBook then Userform Show

jammer6_9
05-29-2007, 06:55 AM
I was trying to check all over again the thread which I have seen here regarding Hiding Workbook and let Userform to show only? Could any one help me please?

Application.visible = False

This code seems to hide BUT can I still edit, save, print data in the worksheet even if it is hidden?

geekgirlau
05-29-2007, 06:53 PM
Generally I find that Application.ScreenUpdating = False is sufficient for most of my needs. Having said that, most things will still work in code with the worksheet hidden, but some will crash and burn so you're going to have to go through a bit of trial and error.

johnske
05-29-2007, 07:00 PM
...This code seems to hide BUT can I still edit, save, print data in the worksheet even if it is hidden?If you mean edit etc via the userform - yes, yes and yes. Example here (http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=749)

jammer6_9
05-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the replies. I have open the Sample file and it answers or shows what I want. Thanks a lot to both of you....

jammer6_9
05-29-2007, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the advice since I am working with a very critical project.

Generally I find that Application.ScreenUpdating = False is sufficient for most of my needs. Having said that, most things will still work in code with the worksheet hidden, but some will crash and burn so you're going to have to go through a bit of trial and error.