PDA

View Full Version : Moving controls

CicoMico
06-14-2007, 01:27 AM
hey! is there any way how to allow user to move controls on the form? :think: the point where i'm heading is, that i'm trying to put 2 buttons on the form and user then can move them on the form and connect them with the line. then after pushing other button, executed process will be based on the connected buttons. that is, if button 1 contains name1 and button 2 contains name2 and if these buttons are connected, then written variable will be name1 + name2. any help? thanx

Bob Phillips
06-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Sounds convoluted. Why are you doing this, what is the objective?

CicoMico
06-14-2007, 02:57 AM
objective? visual "programming" user's output...

Norie
06-14-2007, 09:20 AM
If that's the objective why do you need to move the buttons?

CicoMico
06-15-2007, 06:11 AM
these controls will have own values. users can combine these controls (values) and the program will then work usign these values (steps...)

JKwan
06-15-2007, 06:48 AM
hey! is there any way how to allow user to move controls on the form? :think: the point where i'm heading is, that i'm trying to put 2 buttons on the form and user then can move them on the form and connect them with the line. then after pushing other button, executed process will be based on the connected buttons. that is, if button 1 contains name1 and button 2 contains name2 and if these buttons are connected, then written variable will be name1 + name2. any help? thanx

Try the attachment out and see if it is what you wanted, then convert it to suit.

CicoMico
06-18-2007, 06:04 AM
thanx! that is close to what i wanted! :bow: