PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Add Union Logo to Watermark

coliervile
07-24-2007, 07:25 AM
I have this template for our Union Letterhead and I want to add the unions logo, same as the one in the upper left-hand corner, to the watermark. I would want the watermark the same color as the wording in the watermark and the logo its self between the two words as such "NATCA "logo" DRAFT". As an option the watermark could go be centered like so

"NATCA
"logo"
Draft"

and not run diagonal.

Beest regards,

Charlie

fumei
07-24-2007, 02:11 PM
1. That is NOT a template. That is a document.

2. You do NOT have a watermark in this document. Repeat, there is NO watermark. Did you even check??

3. This diagonal text you see is a Word Art object in the header.

Fixed, as requested. Precisely as requested.

I suggest you look up some Help files.

BTW: why oh why is the Style for the main body of the document "HTML Preformatted"? I also very, very, very strongly suggest you learn about styles.

coliervile
07-24-2007, 04:12 PM
fumei thanks for responding to my post. I must apologise for my lack of knowledge in Word. The VBA coding that I was using was from a posting of lucas on the home page. His posting said watermark so I took it for granted thats what it was and for what I referred to as template...again it's my ignorance. I'm also interested in learn more about all of this as well and not someone doing it for me. You said that this was Word Art can you briefly explain the process you went through to get the logo into Word Art? Again thanks for you assistance.

Best regards,

Charlie

coliervile
07-24-2007, 05:45 PM
fumei can a similar VBA coding be add to add/remove the picture art for the NATCA logo?

fumei
07-26-2007, 08:08 AM
I did not use ANY VBA whatsoever. In fact to do it with VBA would be a major pain in the butt and most people would end up with no hair.

How did I get it in? I copied the logo, edit the Word Art text, added some spaces between NATCA and Draft, then pasted the logo into that space.

Done. Oh, and I rotated the Word Art to be horizontal. Took about 5 seconds.

No VBA. I know enough about VBA that I could do it with VBA, but it would take me MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more time to figure out the code and write it, than it took to actually DO it.

coliervile
07-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks for your time and efforts on this.

Best regards,

Charlie