PDA

View Full Version : Main 2 ListBox problem into my vba program.

Ann_BBO
08-08-2007, 05:11 AM
=.= I had try my best to solve the listbox problem. However, i unsucess in this part. I hope someone can help u. It had 2 main problems in it.
(1). As i mentioned that i create the 20th blank table for input the data from the filelist. Click the "Data Analysis" button to extract the data from the filelist (say 5 filelist) into the first 5 blank table. Then, if i re-input the file in listbox (say 1 filelist), then it should be input the data into 6th blank table when i press"Data Analysis" button. But for my old version, i can do this part but it will recover the data into 6 form. (Do 6 times again).
(2). If i delete the filelist in listbox and re-input the files(say 2 files) in listbox, then it should learn to input the data into 7th and 8th blank table. Overall, i can say that if user re-input the file(s) into listbox, vba should learn input the data into suitable blank table.

Now i attach the main excel file in it. I am very unhappy since i can't solve this problem. I feel i am very useless.:mkay
The above is main VBA file

Ann_BBO
08-08-2007, 05:16 AM
The source data file 1

Ann_BBO
08-08-2007, 05:17 AM
The source data file 2

Hope anyone can give the idea to teach me!!
Thanks