PDA

View Full Version : Need code posting help.

ron
12-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Hello,

When I post code several font statements show up though out the code similar to this: ?[font=Times New Roman]?
See sample below.
Any suggestion on correcting this?

Thanks

Ron

Sub FindShall()

Dim appExcel As Object
Dim objSheet As Object
Dim aRange As Range
Dim bRange As Range
Dim intRowCount As Integer
Dim strFileNameAndPath As String
Dim lngDisplayVal As Long

Zack Barresse
12-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Hi,

Are you trying to use the VBHTML Maker? If so, don't. Use the VBA tags, but just with raw code. It will take care of everything. :)

Anne Troy
12-10-2004, 02:27 PM
How to use the VBA tags is described at the link in my signature, Ron. :)

ron
12-10-2004, 02:44 PM
I used the VBA tags as discribed in the link and copied/pasted my code straight from the VBA editor. Any other suggestions?

Ron

Zack Barresse
12-10-2004, 02:57 PM
Are you doing a paste special of sorts? Upload a (zipped) sample file containing some code.

ron
12-10-2004, 03:06 PM
No, I did not use paste special. Is it the file the code is in that you want me to upload? That would be a word file that contains the macro that I am working on.
My first post included a sample of the code copied directly from the document.

Ron

Anne Troy
12-10-2004, 03:19 PM
Right. If the code is in the document, instead of in the VB Editor, it'll paste weird. If you copy the code from a Word doc into a plain old text editor, or into the VB Editor, and THEN into here...it'll work.

Or, paste it here, then select it and hit the AA with the X through it (top-left of editing icons), then put the VBA tags...you should be okay. :)

ron
12-10-2004, 03:23 PM
I will try your suggestions. Thanks to all very much for the help.

Ron

Anne Troy
12-10-2004, 03:32 PM
Our pleasure, Ron. It's a VERY cool feature of this board. Mark007 custom-programmed it for us. :)