PDA

View Full Version : VBAX Under New Management!

Anne Troy
12-21-2004, 03:43 PM
About a week ago, my husband and I turned VBAX over to firefytr (Zack) and DRJ (Jake). They own the website in its entirety, and we no longer have any responsibility in it.

I will, of course, be hanging around. I love this site, and am very proud of what its become, and all of the members who have made it what it is--mostly Zack and Jake and smozgur and Mark007, but many others too!

Thanks to everyone else who helped!

Brandtrock
12-21-2004, 04:07 PM
About a week ago, my husband and I turned VBAX over to firefytr (Zack) and DRJ (Jake). They own the website in its entirety, and we no longer have any responsibility in it.

I will, of course, be hanging around. I love this site, and am very proud of what its become, and all of the members who have made it what it is--mostly Zack and Jake and smozgur and Mark007, but many others too!

Thanks to everyone else who helped!

:bawl to seeing you "officially" leave, but a big :yay for the hands that we are left in. Zach and Jake are awesome. Thanks for getting the ball rolling Anne. Good luck to you and Scott in your next venture (or with you, more appropriately, adventure).

Sincere best wishes,

zilpher
12-22-2004, 04:59 AM
Thanks for starting this web resource Dreamboat, I'm sure it's in the safest hands, Zack and Jake are excellent and will no doubt keep up the good work.

z

XL-Dennis
12-22-2004, 08:39 AM
Anne,

First of all, kudos to You for creating VBAX :thumb

Second, I have a strong feeling that we soon will find out what Your next project will be. After all, You don't state that You will be leaving all behind You :yes

To Jacob and Zack:

Keep up the good work and good luck with the future VBAX-developing :)

Kind regards,

Dennis :006:

Ken Puls
12-22-2004, 01:36 PM
:bawl to seeing you "officially" leave, but a big :yay for the hands that we are left in. Zach and Jake are awesome. Thanks for getting the ball rolling Anne. Good luck to you and Scott in your next venture (or with you, more appropriately, adventure).

Sincere best wishes, I'll echo these sentiments, but even though I only lknow the little of Dreamboat's history that I've learned in my short time here, I'm thinking that it will be Venture, not AdVenture.:*)

Somehow, I just can't see Anne sitting still for all that long!:p

Best of luck to you, and do rest assured that the site could not have been left in better hands, and will continue to grow!:yes

:hi:

countingapples
12-22-2004, 04:26 PM
Anne, sorry to see to "leave" but glad to know you'll be hanging around. Zack, Jake you've done a great job so far and know that you'll continue to make/keep this outstanding resource around.

Cosmos75
12-26-2004, 10:19 AM
Anne,

I, for one, am be sorry to see you "leave" this website in an official capacity.
:bawl

At least you will still be hanging around!

firefytr and DRJ will be in controll of the site?!?!?!
:help

:rofl:rofl

But in all seriousness, I know that firefytr and DRJ will will continue do a GREAT job with the site!!
:thumb

CBrine
01-18-2005, 08:55 AM
See what happens when you don't check in regularly. Like everyone said, Sorry to see you leave Anne, but things are in good hands with Zack and Jake.

sheeeng
06-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Best VBA Forum / Help Site I have ever come through.

Thanks!

Continue to make it happening here with VBA.