PDA

View Full Version : need to send html form which contains text boxes through outlook to clients

pramoc
08-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Earlier i had made a survey form in excel attachment but customer needs to enable security first so this method was dicarded.i want a form within email or something hassel free for customer.
any help is welcome.

pramoc
08-30-2007, 10:42 PM
i want a form within email or something hassel free for customer.
any help is welcome.

Charlize
09-20-2007, 03:43 AM
Create you own email template and publish this to your personal library. You have to create the create window and the reading window. If you want your customers to view some questions on left side and your message on right side of mail window, you create new fields. After you have done the creating side of the template, ctrl + left mouse click everything on the creating window and copy that to the reading window of the mailmessage.

When you send a message to your customers, they will see a questionnaire to be filled in (better ask you customers if they want such a questionnaire). Try it first with some addresses of yourself (to hotmail, gmail, yahoo ...) to see how this acts. If they don't use outlook, I don't know how it would look in those clients.

pramoc
09-20-2007, 05:55 AM
Need to send html form which contains text boxes through outlook to clients.
when i receive filled form need to export data filled in text boxes to MS access or MS Excel.

Oorang
09-26-2007, 07:02 AM
Hi Pramoc, our company took a look at doing forms via email as well. But the problem is not all email clients are capable of displaying forms. So you don't have any guarantee that they will be able to process your form. There are actually quite a few survey hosts online. I suggest having your survey hosted, and emailing the participants the link. Then you simply retrieve your data from the web host.