PDA

View Full Version : MSFlexgrid merge cells

mqdias
10-19-2007, 01:46 AM
Hi,

I would like to merge 2 cells in a MSFlexgrid. I searched in the web put the solutions that i found were useless. For example want to merge 2 cells located in:

1) row=2, col=2
2) row2, col=3

Can anyone help me?
:help

lucas
10-19-2007, 07:53 AM
I can't really help with your question but it raises a couple of questions. Why are you merging cells....from a developers standpoint this is generally considered a bad idea. It is better to use center across selection. If you try to run code on these cells you could run into problems. Second, why are you using flexgrid control...if you are sharing this file many may not have the control set up.

mqdias
10-19-2007, 08:56 AM
lucas,

Thanks for the help.
1) The flexgrid is to show results. I have 2 colums of results, but there's a result that's common for both. thats the reason why. But, i can work perfectly with them as they are now.
2)I want to use a cell table (like excel) to present some results. The only one that i found that worked as i want was the MSFlexGrid, but if you know some else i'll appretiate if you tell me. I have copied the MSFlexGrid DLL to include in a folder for anyone to install it in System32 Windows folder, so that this can work fine

Thank you! I'll appretiate your feedback very much!