PDA

View Full Version : Click The hyperlink provided in a cell of a table

kbsudhir
10-31-2007, 09:10 AM
Hi All,

I have created a macro which will extract data from the website, where data is provided in table format.

But after extracting that table I have to click the link provided in the cell in each row. That cell has three different hyperlinks, out of which i have to click the hyperlink "Pick"

I am not able to do that. please let me know a way to that.

Can somebody let me know how to click the hyperlink provided in the cell...???:(

lucas
10-31-2007, 09:30 AM
Please post the workbook...

kbsudhir
10-31-2007, 12:39 PM
Here is the workbook. I am taking input from sheet 1(macro sheet) and extracting data in the proper format to sheet2(data sheet).

lucas
10-31-2007, 12:50 PM
can you post a workbook with and example....a cell with 3 hyperlinks that you can't access? The workbook you posted doesn't help much since the links are not in the cells and you have disabled the website....

kbsudhir
10-31-2007, 01:23 PM
I will provide the extracted data in the workbook, source code and screen shot of the website, will it work out. Hyperlinks were disabled when I extracted them to the workbook

kbsudhir
10-31-2007, 01:27 PM
Here is the screenshot

kbsudhir
10-31-2007, 01:34 PM
In the screen shot in the shipment status column you will find three hyperlinks, namely "PO" "Order and "Pick". I have to click on "Pick"

lucas
10-31-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm still confused and I think out of my league trying to help you with this but first let me see if I understand what you are trying to do.

It appears from the code that you are trying to click on a hyperlink using code...is that correct?
If cn.innertect = "Pick" Then
cn.Click

kbsudhir
10-31-2007, 03:08 PM
I am searching for the hyperlink "Pick"out of all the hyperlinks i.e "PO", "Order" and "Pick" then clicking "Pick".

I made a spelling mistake there sorry for that.

I was thinking in this was.
1. Capture all the child nodes in the required cell.
2. Create a loop among all the <A> tags in search of "Pick".
3. Click as soon as u get it.

Am I thinking on the right lines.

This is first time I am trying to extract the data from teh website. I was able to extract but got stuck while trying to click the hyperlink in the table cell.

kbsudhir
11-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Anybody have any solution for this problem.......???????????????