PDA

View Full Version : Adding/copying tables base on Input Data

artds
11-20-2007, 04:02 AM
Hi to all Gurus, moderator, Expert, regulars,:hi:
Thank you in advance for any advice offered. Wonder If you can help me with something.

I have a data entry table(with defined Name "AllInputs") in one sheet(sheetname 'All Inputs'), where the user key in all the data required in here.

Assuming there are 10 rows of data in that table("AllInputs"), I need to replicate a set of table (in sheet 'calculator') 4 times down. So a total of 5 tables(half of "AllInputs"). So if there are 100 rows of data, there'll be 50 tables. "AllInputs'" data row will always be an even number. The table in sheet 'calculator' haven't been given a name as I'm not too sure if its necessary.

The rows in "AllInputs" is not fixed, so I dun think it is highly recommended that I predefined the number of tables in sheet 'calculator'. What if the "AllInput" table has row data that exceed the no of predifined tables, right? Plus the tables in sheet 'calculator' will have its own set of Excel formulas in it.

I have attached a sample file to paint a clearer picture. Although its not in the sample file, I have plans of using the 'Dget' formulae in the sheet 'calculator' to retrieve the data from "AllInputs". Is my plan do-able in the first place? Please advice. Thank you.

regards,
Ahmad

artds
11-22-2007, 04:10 AM
Hey all!
Is there any details that I have missed out, or am i asking for the moon here?

I just wanna check, is it feasible to do in VBA in the first place?

regards,
artds