PDA

View Full Version : button works funny, why??

PaSha
11-29-2007, 08:27 AM
:cloud9: hey guys...

i have a question... it's maybe funny, but i can't get peace in my head when it works like this...

i have made some buttons ... and programed them and they work fine... but the only thing is that they work funny, i mean the look of them how do they reackt on clik is funny... when i click them, they stay "in" or how to say there stay "clicked" and when i click one more time they get back...

why is this so??

is it posible that it is becouse of some properties which i made... i think the part is something with load... i made it true...

but now when they work and the macro goes i can0t see these properties no more... i can just click on them

hope i wrote it down so that you understand me

so thx in forward

PaSha
11-29-2007, 10:30 AM
:banghead::banghead: oh man i'm so stupid, grrrrrrrrrrr...

now i know why is this so - becouse i haven't picked the normal Command Button, but i clicked those Special buttons and that's why there are behaving so... :banghead::banghead:

now i have a big problem :( how to replace them with normal command buttons, but not that i have to write those code again... becouse there are 5 sheets and on every sheet 12 buttons :doh:

is there any posibility to make this : replace buttons ?? without loosing the code behind them ???

lucas
11-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Hi PaSha,
I would consider getting rid of the buttons altogether. Why would you want buttons on your sheet anyway? Use a menu. Just my thought but here is a link if you're interested:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip53.htm

Charlize
11-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Hi PaSha,
I would consider getting rid of the buttons altogether. Why would you want buttons on your sheet anyway? Use a menu. Just my thought but here is a link if you're interested:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip53.htm I prefer a toolbar that is workbook dependable. For some reason the menu in a certain workbook is also visible in another workbook when I have more than one file open (or can we hide a menu based on an active workbook ?). And those menu options don't mean a thing when used on another workbook because they are especially written for that particular workbook.

lucas
11-29-2007, 12:11 PM
Yes Charlize, If I understand you. You can remove it on deactivate and reactivate it when user goes back to the workbook. You just need all four statements with the appropriate code in each.
workbook open
workbook close
workbook activate
workbook deactivate
Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate()

PaSha
11-30-2007, 04:10 AM
Hi PaSha,
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip53.htm

hey guys... thx for the replay...

actually i used the buttons becouse there are more visible, and on y sheet there are the only thing what the user can change or how to say-click...everything else is locked... the second reason is it's more easier to the user just to click on that button and everythinggeths done...in my case increase or decrease some values which represent some finished products...

so that's why i use them ...

so does anyone now how to change these o kind of button without losing the codes behind??
if not then i should start from the beginning...
:doh: