PDA

View Full Version : Searching for cell Data via form

selraith
11-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Hi is it possible creating a form yep in excel that will search for data within a worksheet and show the data within that form and it can be printed...

So basically if i have data from columns D-K that are:
Product Name
Product Type
Product Package
Product Price
Product Stock
Product Sold
Product Sold Rate
Product Description

There are about 93 pieces of entery that have data on each one of these so i want an input box that can be used so if the user typed in: Birmingham Hall - then all the information on this product will be shown on the form like the name which is Birmingham Hall, the product type and so on.... is this possible?!?!?
Believe it or not but once this is done i complete my project there guyz its drinks on me:beerchug: but remeber to tell the bartender that selraith owes you :thumb

P.S if any of you guyz have got an example of this and can post it that would be bril otherwise the code would help

majaro
11-30-2007, 04:30 PM
Is this a school project? Kinda looks like one.

Aussiebear
11-30-2007, 05:33 PM
Believe it or not but once this is done i complete my project there guyz its drinks on me:beerchug:

Unluckily for you I don't drink..... I swim in it, so order nothing less than 1 olympic sized swimming pool, Selraith. And for the rest of the guys here, well you better get a 32nd job, cause they like a wee drop or two as well.