PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Sleeper: Copying data to different worksheet

djhampton
01-20-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi guys, this is my first post here, i've been reading several posts and found they are very useful

I've been working to build up a system to help me with the invoice of a small company, i've managed to come up with most of the problems but now that i'm almost done, i found somehitng that haven't been able to solve.

In Spreadsheet A i have a series of data, all the data that goes in the invoice i have to print.

Now the thing is that i need to store all this data into Spreadsheet B, which is where i have to store all the data from all the past invoices, ordered by the invoice number.

Any sugestions? :dunno

Zack Barresse
01-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Hi there, welcome to VBAX!! :hi:

Sure this can be done. Quite easily at that. It would help though if you could upload a zipped sample spreadsheet for us to look at. That way we know what we are dealing with, and you get customized solution(s). See this (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1633) for uploading help.

djhampton
01-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Hey, thnx a lot, tomorrow morning, i'll upload it when i get to work. :thumb

djhampton
01-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Well, here it is, the zipped one.

I'll Explain what i need. In the spread sheet form, is the form i use for my invoice, and there are several parts which i have to save to a diferent spreadsheet.

What goes under "orden no."; "medio"; "atencion a"; "clave del anuncio"; "cliente"; "r.f.c"; "direccion"; the textbox under "descripcion"; "cantidad"; "fecha de entrega"; "p/u"; "sub-total" and "total".

Have to be saved into another spreadsheet, to make a concentrate of all the invoice i'm made. All this have to be stored orderly according to the number on "order no."

Any suggestion?

surya prakash
01-23-2005, 10:13 PM
Hi,
Looks like your data is not in english.

There are several sheets in your workbook and looks like you are extracting data from different sheets.

As your data is not in english, try filling your performa completely, so that we will know, what data you are trying to reference and copy

Prakash

djhampton
01-23-2005, 10:25 PM
sure, i'll do that

djhampton
01-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Here is the translated version of the file