PDA

View Full Version : Forum Rules and HTML Help

coliervile
02-03-2008, 08:56 AM
I've tried for the last several days to place a HTML posting on Excel Help, but it does everything correct upto the point of when I submit the posting to Excel Forum. All that shows up on the posting is the HTML Code and no picture of my excel worksheet. My HTML is turned off and by the this posting, "The ability to use vB Code is set on a forum-by-forum basis by the administrator, so you should check the forum rules when you post a new message." (on the vB Code page) mine should be on. I tried to check the forum "Excel Help" and I can't find the forum rules to see if I can turn on my HTML. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this??? :banghead: :help :dunno

Best regards,

Charlie

lucas
02-03-2008, 05:24 PM
everyone's html is turned off

if you want to post a picture use the insert picture button on the reply or quick reply toolbar.

coliervile
02-03-2008, 06:02 PM
So are we able to use the HTML Maker programs? I have HTML Maker 4.2, by Ivan Maola, that I've used before to post my worksheets on VBAExpress before. Should it still be working? For some reason my isn't.

Best regards,

Charlie

lucas
02-03-2008, 06:27 PM
I have personally never heard of anyone using it here......I will see what I can find out but I'm guessing that the answer is no.