PDA

View Full Version : Sum with residuals from previous months

bielerjd
02-16-2008, 02:25 PM
I have attached a sheet where i am trying to fill in the blue squares with the totals based of residuals given maturity criteria. There are 3 lead options and room for 36 sales team members. Based of the type of lead there are percentages of each type that close. So the first month is easy, however some leads roll over into the next month based of the maturity of that type of lead which is in months. I am trying to figure out a formula to put that changes based of the type of sales person and their maximum aloud leads and maturity on type of lead. Thanks for any help.

mdmackillop
02-16-2008, 04:46 PM
This may mean something to you, but not to me. Add some "results" into your blue area with comments as to how they are calculated and it may be possible to figure out a formula or vba routine. We need to see clearly your logic in calculating these values.

bielerjd
02-17-2008, 02:59 PM
I have updated the layout, but need help calculating cells l6-bs6. These are rollover calculations based off the leads you got for the month minus the total approvals (row 26). I am trying to calculate it so you can input how long the leads last if they are not approved (cell g3) and this is the amount of leads that rolls over to the next month.