PDA

View Full Version : How to get a value in a text box

hbanerje
02-08-2005, 09:36 AM
I have a start form where I am selecting some from combo box then i click Open Form it brings me over to Obligor Profile form it brings the Obligor Id number and and Obligor name based on the previous options selected. Now when I Click Add New File I should be getting the same Obligor Id prefilled in the Obligor Id place.
Can you please help me here I wrote some codes to bring the Obligor Id number from the previous form , it is not working. Please see the attachment.

How do I attach an access file?
Thanks

Zack Barresse
02-08-2005, 12:45 PM
.. How do I attach an access file?
Thanks

Zip the file.*
When responding/posting scroll down and click 'Manage Attachments'.
Click 'Browse'.
Select file and click 'Open'.
Click 'Upload'.
When upload is finished (file name is listed) click 'Close Window'.
When done with your message body, click 'Submit'.

Note: you cannot attach any file while using Quick Reply (click the 'Go Advanced' button first).
* If using Windows XP you can right click file and select 'Send To', then 'Compressed (Zipped) Folder'. It will zip it and save it to the same directory as the file currently resides in.

hbanerje
02-08-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi, I am facing a problem my zipped file is 383 KB too big to be attached!
Do you have any suggestion for me?
Thanks

Zack Barresse
02-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Is there any way you can trim it down a little? Maybe shell out the information from it, only the necessities, then upload? If too much of a problem, email it to me and I'll upload it. Note that it will probably be taken out once this thread is solved, for being so big. We'd like to keep the attachments pruned. :)

hbanerje
02-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Which e-mail address I should send to?

Zack Barresse
02-08-2005, 03:14 PM
firefytr at vbaexpress dot com

Zack Barresse
02-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Try this ...

http://www.vbaexpress.com/Credit File Tracking.zip

hbanerje
02-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Any luck?
thanks

hbanerje
02-16-2005, 07:30 AM
Hi, I sent you the database through an email, I have not heard any thing from you guys.

I hope you got that.

thanks.

downwitch
02-17-2005, 04:32 AM
You can also just post the code in question directly to this thread, by copying and pasting. Click the "VBA" button before and after pasting to put it in a neat little box like this