PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Access 2002 Data into a pdf form

smecham
03-11-2008, 11:52 AM
I have been given a PDF Form that I have to put data from my Access Database into. I cannot recreate the PDF Form into a report it is to complex. I would like to just push the Data from the Record into the PDF form by linking the fields if possible. Which I currently do in MS Word just fine... Is there a way to do this into a pdf form?

Trevor
03-14-2008, 02:54 PM
does the pdf file acept data input?
if yes the declair the pdf
l as pdf
and variables
ie
l!textbox = me!textbox

the left side of the equal sign is pdf field you want to fill and on the right side of the equal sign is the aca=ess field you want to pull data from
note: this is not compeete code, its to point you in the right direction

smecham
03-17-2008, 09:09 AM
does the pdf file acept data input?
if yes the declair the pdf
l as pdf
and variables
ie
l!textbox = me!textbox

the left side of the equal sign is pdf field you want to fill and on the right side of the equal sign is the aca=ess field you want to pull data from
note: this is not compeete code, its to point you in the right direction

I believe the PDF Form does accept data input at least from the point of view of I can put data into the form fields and then email it or print it.

Do I also declare the pdf form just as I would a MS Word file see the attached sample code?

Trevor
03-17-2008, 10:44 AM
yes, that would be how you would want to declare your pdf.
makesure to keep your your acess form open that you are passing values from while passing values. (seen too many errors when passing values not work because the from was closed) :-p