PDA

View Full Version : Solved: VBAX Smiles

coliervile
03-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Is there a place on VBA or elsr where that I can get a copy of all of the Smiles used on VBAX???????

Trevor
03-27-2008, 11:03 AM
yes when you submit, a post click the button "go to advanced", then click the little smile face at the top of the message field and , you will get a chart displaying the smile and its Keyboard equivelant (then if you want a copy , right click the window(up top the blue bar) and select "make available offline", then it will be stored under favorites for IE, in your offline content folder, and from there you can minipulate it by navigating to your favorits folder and opening the link w/ a different program

coliervile
03-27-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks Trevor for replying. I tried what you suggested, but I couldn't get to this part- right click the window(up top the blue bar) and select "make available offline". I clicked everywhere at the to and never got any message stating "make available offline"??? Any other ideas?

coliervile
03-27-2008, 01:51 PM
Trevor I got it to work...Thanks.

Trevor
03-27-2008, 02:12 PM
If this is solved please go to thread tools at the top of this page and select "mark solved" and then click the appy setting button
Thank you