PDA

View Full Version : UserForm - List Box Error Message

sooty8
03-31-2008, 03:03 AM
Hi All

I have been trying to help my brother with a program for pigeon racing most of the stuff I can get working -- however on opening the workbook the following error message displays. "Not Enough System Resources to Display Completely" it appears to be something to do with populating a List Box from Row Source- is there a way round this?? Have attached the workbook for you to have a look at.

The other problem is that entries for this particular race are paid in advance hence the totals of ?100 for 2 entries -- the race will take place later this year and the Entrants will send their completed entry forms with all their entries in the various Pools of their choice how can I ensure by selecting their name in the List Box their entries will be against the correct names.

Many Thanks

Sooty8

Bob Phillips
03-31-2008, 03:14 AM
I get that message on closing the form, not opening the workbook. What makes you think it has anything to do with RowSource?

On the seconde part use the Listbox ListIndex (points at the selcted item) to index into the table of values.

sooty8
03-31-2008, 03:37 AM
Hi Xld

Thanks for quick response -- When I remove the row source from the vba properties the error message doesn't appear at all eg -- Entrants!A2:G20"

Regards

Sooty 8.

Bob Phillips
03-31-2008, 03:56 AM
Personally, I never use RowSource, I have had too many problems bindig data (maybe resources?). I always add the items to an array then load the array.