PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] For the gurus of EXCEL I think......

Ismael
02-17-2005, 07:36 AM
Hi,

This question is for the gurus of EXCEL I think........:bug:

In the attach file you guys can see my doubt, is a problem with a countif formula.

If any of you guys can take a look at that a really appreciate.

Best regards,

Ismael

Ismael
02-17-2005, 07:49 AM
Sorry I have forgot the attach??

:banghead:

Paleo
02-17-2005, 10:24 AM
Hi Ismael,

I built this solution for you. In order to get the results you just must press the button "Totais".

Ismael
02-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Hi Paleo,

Many thanks, you didn?t imagine the work that you have just done.

Now I can make with a simple click the same think that will take hours to do.

I don?t now how can I thank you.

I just have a question it?s possible/much difficult to change the macro to count the values in 190 minutes with the same intervals that you have done.
In the attach file (word) I will write same words in Portuguese in order to thank you, but in a way that I express better.

Once more many thanks,

Best regards,
Ismael

:beerchug:

Ismael
02-18-2005, 02:16 AM
Hi,

Sorry to bother the forum again,

But can anyone give a help to extend the code that Paleo have done for me, I already try to this, but without success.

I only want extend the numbers of times that we have to count the values, Paleo have done the code to count the values until 30 minutes, now I need to do the same thing but until 190 minutes.

Can you guys tell me how I can do to for 40 minutes, and then how can expand this for more intervals?

Please if you guys can give me a tip I really appreciate .

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,

Ismael

Ismael
02-18-2005, 07:06 AM
Hi I sucess in change the code, I don't now if exist another way to this, but the code works......

Thanks

Best regards,

Ismael

PS: you guys can see the new code in the attach file

Paleo
02-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Hi Ismael,

sorry for the delay but as I am in vacations are only accessing the forum once a day. If I ever go to Lisbon I will get in touch sure and the same works for you too. If you ever come to Porto Alegre - RS - Brazil, just let me know.

I will check your code and tell if you can make it better.

Great books are:
- Developping Macros in Excel by Steven Roman (O'Reilly)
- VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel by Bill Jelen "Mr. Excel" and Tracy Syrstad (Elsevier)

And of course the lessons from the site http://www.vbaexpress.com (http://www.vbaexpress.com/) :thumb

Paleo
02-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Hi Ismael,

your code is working greatly. I have nothing to add in order to make it better.