PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Prevent Outlook E-mail Alert

Pool Master
04-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm running an Excel Macro that is sending an e-mail via Outlook every hour with an attached workbook containing an updated data pull from a production environment. My question is quite simple, though I haven't seen the question asked on this forum before.

Using VBA how do I auto select Yes from the Outlook Security Message when the e-mail is being sent? I found a link on a google search result to software called "ClickYes" and it works, but I would prefer to not have to install additional software as this is a security issue in itself.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Adam

Charlize
04-28-2008, 01:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm running an Excel Macro that is sending an e-mail via Outlook every hour with an attached workbook containing an updated data pull from a production environment. My question is quite simple, though I haven't seen the question asked on this forum before.

Using VBA how do I auto select Yes from the Outlook Security Message when the e-mail is being sent? I found a link on a google search result to software called "ClickYes" and it works, but I would prefer to not have to install additional software as this is a security issue in itself.

Thank you in advance for your help!
AdamTry the CDO way. When you use this technique, there will be no security messages. Though, you'll have to know some configuration parameters from your exchange server.

Charlize