PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: Calculating automatically with matrix

kikolino
04-29-2008, 01:59 AM
Hi everybody!

I have a problem again. I want to read out of a ahead with mappoint and excel calculated matrix but I don?t know how to establish a relationship. In my attached file I always start from the same depot and then want to drive from a to b (worksheet 1, column "Name"). The distance for this trip is in worksheet 2 and I want to readout. This step should be repeated in the sequence of worksheet 1, column "Name" as long as the same vehicle (car number) is used (Column LKW). These distances should be sum up then for each vehicle. I hope you understand what I want to do!

Best regards,

Kikolino

Simon Lloyd
04-29-2008, 02:32 AM
Kikolino, Welcome to VBAX, the rules of this and many other forums are that if you must cross post then supply a link to that post, i have found that you have at least posted in one other forum here (http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316827) in future please supply links in all the forums you post in showing where else the thread is being answered!

Bob Phillips
04-29-2008, 02:49 AM
Can you layout some sample results, I cannot see where both mappoints are defined in one row of results.

kikolino
04-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Hi!
At first, sorry for crossposting, I?ll try to avoid that in future! :thumb

I now attached the complete file with code, that should help!

Thanks

Kikolino