sooty8
05-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi All

I have the following code to print some Prize Cards I have to print 6 Cards

Private Sub Add12_Click()
Sheets("Card").Select
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show
End Sub

It actually prints what is selected by Cmb10 in Code Below, because it goes to the Sheet ("Card") I lose the ActiveSheet is there any way it can be made to go back to the ActiveSheet after printing Card number 1 without closing the UserForm2 and then selecting Card number2 from the ActiveSheet.

Private Sub Cmb10_Click()
Dim startrownum As Integer
startrownum = 8
UserForm2.Tb52.Value = ActiveSheet.Range("A" & Trim(Str(Cmb10.ListIndex + startrownum)))
UserForm2.Tb53.Value = ActiveSheet.Range("B" & Trim(Str(Cmb10.ListIndex + startrownum)))
UserForm2.Tb54.Value = ActiveSheet.Range("C" & Trim(Str(Cmb10.ListIndex + startrownum)))
UserForm2.Tb55.Value = ActiveSheet.Range("D" & Trim(Str(Cmb10.ListIndex + startrownum)))
UserForm2.Tb56.Value = ActiveSheet.Range("I" & Trim(Str(Cmb10.ListIndex + startrownum)))
UserForm2.Tb57.Value = ActiveSheet.Range("J" & Trim(Str(Cmb10.ListIndex + startrownum)))

End Sub

Any help much appreciated

Regards

Sooty 8

mdmackillop
05-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Can you post a sanitised version of your workbook?

sooty8
05-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Hi & Good Morning MD

Have attached a sanitised version as requested took a bit of time cutting and pasting etc to get rid of all the other stuff within the workbook - however this seems to work OK -- hope this explains my problem.

Regards

Sooty8

Simon Lloyd
05-07-2008, 06:13 AM
Try this for the Print button click:

Dim WkSht As String
WkSht = ActiveSheet.Name
Sheets("Card").Select
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show
Sheets(WkSht).Activate
End Sub

Simon Lloyd
05-07-2008, 06:17 AM
Although this is much smarter!

Dim IB As Long
IB = Application.InputBox("Enter number of copies to print", "Print Quantity", , , , , , 1)
Sheets("Card").PrintOut copies:=IB
End Sub

sooty8
05-07-2008, 06:53 AM
Hi Simon

Thanks for the help both work a treat -- if anybody has the same problem in the future -- try both these examples and make your choice -- for me both worked perfectly.

Many - Many Thanks

Regards

Sooty8