PDA

View Full Version : Error Popup

FrymanTCU
05-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Okay, there is a macro that queries some information from a local database and merges the information to a outlook mail merge. The code is locked so I might be up S__t creek with without a paddle. I am hoping the problem is not in the code but the error message states '62 Input past end of file'. This message is in a vbOKonly box and since I do not have access to the code I do not know what to do. Any help is appreciated. Thanks,
Rich

MattKlein
05-09-2008, 09:23 PM
I wouldn't know how, but I'm sure there is someone around here that could point you to a password cracker for the code.

Aussiebear
05-10-2008, 03:11 PM
O The code is locked so I might be up S__t creek with without a paddle. I am hoping the problem is not in the code but the error message states '62 Input past end of file'. This message is in a vbOKonly box and since I do not have access to the code I do not know what to do.
Rich

Hi Rich, Unless you have access to the code, then you are indeed up the proverbial. There is a strict policy of not assisting requests whereby either the security of the system or the code is not already in the hands of the user.

If you believe that the issue is with the data, then copy your workbook and edit some data to test the code logic. If its in the code.... then you need to talk to the code author or the person who set the permission.

FrymanTCU
05-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Thats the thing I thought it was just a data overload. The workbook had been used for over 2 years with no problems and there were well over 100 sheets. So I deleted a bunch to see if that would help but the message continued.

The original author of the code is no longer with my company and the person who was supporting him has also left. I am working with the TechConnect group for the password but the red tape is killing me!