PDA

View Full Version : Add another call function to an exiting macro button

keilah
05-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Hi

Firstly see link to original question....
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Office_Productivity/Office_Suites/MS_Office/Excel/Q_23388945.html

Not sure if i have explained this question very poorly or some one can fill in the blanks.....

here is the origianl posting with the above link to the reponses.....

Need a macro that will update the tables in worksheet "Tables" in columns O to U clearly marked Allocation ! Price ! United Frieght Cost ! Purchase

i have outlined by keying in the values mannual what the structure should follow.........

The updating of the fields needs to run of macro button "update validation fields" in worksheet "Deal Selection"......

and if new data appears in column E worksheet "Allocation (base)" likewise i would also like this to be reflected in worksheet "Tables" in columns O to U clearly marked Allocation ! Price ! United Frieght Cost ! Purchase

Bob Phillips
05-12-2008, 02:36 AM
What, you didn't get your query resolved by the experts?

As the comments are only available to premium service members (in other words, those prepared to pay for the service), I think that adding that link is less than useless.

keilah
05-12-2008, 02:47 AM
unfortunatley not.......still look for a solution....

keilah
05-12-2008, 03:42 AM
i am going to close this qquestion off.......As i feel it is very porrly explained......