PDA

View Full Version : Control Treeview

jairga
05-26-2008, 01:16 PM
Hello boys, dispense my English which to as very good and besides I utilize a translator to write them my question is the following as becomes to utilize a control treeview to double-click a list's item show me fill-out forms that is to say another UserForm to work data into the book's several leaves, from now on thank you very much and congratulations for so excellent forum.

I hope to have explained to myself

Regards to all
jg

Bob Phillips
05-26-2008, 02:57 PM
jairga,

Your English is not good my friend, but we have a non-English forum, why don't you post your question there, maybe with an example workbook, in Spanish. I am sure that you will get help.

Aussiebear
05-27-2008, 03:29 AM
Hello boys, dispense my English which to as very good and besides I utilize a translator to write them my question is the following as becomes to utilize a control treeview to double-click a list's item show me fill-out forms that is to say another UserForm to work data into the book's several leaves

Bob, I think our friend is wanting to use a treeview control to enable selection of a fill out form to enter data onto one of many sheets of choice in the workbook. But then I could be wrong.

Bob Phillips
05-27-2008, 04:01 AM
I think you are right Ted, and my initial thought was to respond on those lines, but there was enough in his post to confuse me and which I felt it would be best to explain it in his native language.

jairga
05-27-2008, 11:19 AM
hello, the idea was to create a menu with the treeview from this call several forms

thanks
jairga