PDA

View Full Version : 2 different color at the same cell?

asiatrader98
05-29-2008, 02:31 AM
Dear all, I have no idea how can we have 2 color at the same cell..
pls have a look the file i upload....:think::doh:
Anyone got the idea about this? TQ:bow:

LinkND
05-29-2008, 02:41 AM
What do you exactly mean? Do you want to have text in cells with two different colors?

Because I see the word "BCIJK" in your workbook, but I can't tell what you want to accomplish.

asiatrader98
05-29-2008, 02:46 AM
What do you exactly mean? Do you want to have text in cells with two different colors?

Because I see the word "BCIJK" in your workbook, but I can't tell what you want to accomplish.

yes.....do u notice "BCIJK" (which i copy & paste from others) have 2 different color...I just want to know the way to have 2 different color with the same cell: pray2:

LinkND
05-29-2008, 02:56 AM
If I am correct and understand want you mean, you want to have the word in a cell consisting of two different colors.

You can select a part of the word (let's say, the last three letters) in the formula bar and change the color of that part by hand.

If I am not correct, tell me :think:

Bob Phillips
05-29-2008, 02:58 AM
Activecell.Characters(1,2).Font.Colorindex = 7

asiatrader98
05-30-2008, 01:16 AM
If I am correct and understand want you mean, you want to have the word in a cell consisting of two different colors.

You can select a part of the word (let's say, the last three letters) in the formula bar and change the color of that part by hand.

If I am not correct, tell me :think:

thank

asiatrader98
05-30-2008, 01:25 AM
Activecell.Characters(1,2).Font.Colorindex = 7

thank you very much it work prefectly:bow:

it is Formatting Characters method!