PDA

View Full Version : Delete Rows : urgent

Progress2007
06-05-2008, 01:57 AM
hello
I have a problem. I have a excel sheet in which there are diffrent Rows. i have to select data for each user and paste into another sheet and then delete it.
Now my problem is that suppose there are 200 resords for first user.
LastRow = ActiveCell.Row returns 200 for first user, now the problem is that when i insert data for second user , then also it return 200.
Will u guys pls help me ...how i will able to delete the data of sheet and refresh it so that i get the desired last row.

Bob Phillips
06-05-2008, 02:21 AM
You need to explain a lot more. How is the data organised? How is a user within the data identified? How is the user to be selected identified? etc.

An xample workbook would help.

Progress2007
06-05-2008, 02:24 AM
You need to explain a lot more. How is the data organised? How is a user within the data identified? How is the user to be selected identified? etc.

An xample workbook would help.

Thanx for ur response

Actually first i sort the data on the basis of user name and copid it to necxt sheet and then in this sheet i sort the data on the basis of Date

Bob Phillips
06-05-2008, 02:25 AM
So you want to extract each user bock and copy to a new sheet named after the user?

Charlize
06-05-2008, 02:55 AM
I could be wrong about this, but it seems to me you already posted this question on another forum. http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=646173

Charlize