PDA

View Full Version : Listbox Limit!!

f2e4
06-30-2008, 04:44 AM
Hey guys,

I have a listbox that uses a dynamic named range in the ListFillRange property.

Dynamic Named Range Function:

=OFFSET('Drop Downs'!$Q$6,0,0,COUNTA('Drop Downs'!$Q:$Q),1)

The range is never more than 20 values yet if the list of values is greater than the height of the listbox, it occasionally only displays 10-12 values.

Is anyone aware of a similar issue or solution?

Thanks again

F

Bob Phillips
06-30-2008, 05:57 AM
Don'tknow of this problem. Can you post a workbook for us to see?

f2e4
07-04-2008, 04:59 AM
I tried putting the listbox into a new sheet to show you guys the problem but as soon as I pasted it all in, it started to work properly.

So it must be something to do with my original worksheet.

The listbox gets its data from a dymanic range in a pivot table.

Another listbox selects an item then the pivot table changes filter depending on the item selected.

Now this might be a total guess.....

but i'm thinking theListFillRange for the Listbox (with the dynamic range) may need to be refreshed each time the pivot table changes.

I have googled around for this but can't seem to get anything to work.

Does anyone know of any code to refresh the ListFillRange after each Pivot change

Thanks for the help guys,

F

f2e4
07-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Anyone have any ideas on this refreshing the listbox and after which event to put the code, because it's really starting to **** me off that this listbox doesn't work properly!!!!

mdmackillop
07-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Anyone have any ideas on this refreshing the listbox and after which event to put the code, because it's really starting to **** me off that this listbox doesn't work properly!!!!
It's really starting to **** me off that posters expect answers with totally inadequate information.