PDA

View Full Version : Problem using Tab Control

wasim_sono
07-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Dear All

I used a tab control on my form. I displayed several sub forms on different pages of tab control. To activate these forms I used buttons on first page of tab control. When I switched over to 2nd or 3rd page these buttons also visible there. I want to diplay others information on these pages but the buttons shown on these pages oakward the visibility of pages.

Please resolve the problem.

Thanks.

Wasim

OBP
07-04-2008, 06:09 AM
May I ask why you are using Command Buttons?

wasim_sono
07-04-2008, 11:00 PM
To display many others sub forms.

Wasim

OBP
07-05-2008, 03:43 AM
Aren't those Sub Forms on the Mainform's Tabs?

wasim_sono
07-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Actually My form has a tab control. This tab control has three tabs named tab1, tab2, and tab3. Tab1 has some information to display as well as many sub forms that are connected these informations. These subforms are invisible. When user wished to see information lies in sub forms, he clicks the button and related subform be visible. Now when user switch to tab2 or tab3, he got buttons also there.
I want to show these buttons only on tab1 not on tab2 or tab3 caz tab2 and tab3 are holding other informations.

Thanks.

Wasim

OBP
07-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Wasim, you need to place your Command Buttons on the "Footer" of the Tab 1 Subforms rather than on the mainform, so that when you move the other tabs they are no longer visible.
The alternative is to set them to "Invisible" when you move to the other tabs.