PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEMS IN VBA

suhaslsawant
07-06-2008, 10:20 AM
I have created macro for my project. when i open the workbook directly through excel application i got runtimeerror no. 75. but when i open the same workbook using explorer and run macro it works smoothly without any error message. Can somebody give me the reason behind the error.
the error is very ignorable. i have created 4 directories for temp files and for debugging if necessary. near the ending of programm i have removed all the files in the folder than i removed the folder. all the folders and files are removed using RmDir but one empty folder gave me runtime error 75. the path is not accessable.
I have marked another thing that when excel is open i can not remove that perticular folder and i got display alert that the folder is being used by other program. but when i go through explorer it removes without any display alerts.
i have find out the property readonly or link but i do not able to debug this problem. kindly help me out.
SUHAS SAWANT

Oorang
07-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Please post the code and point out the line the the error is encountered on.

mythboy
08-08-2008, 04:43 AM
Hmm. I have the reverse problem: when the work book is opened in excel all is fine. But when it's opened in IE I get an error. "Can't find project or library."

Oorang
08-08-2008, 05:48 AM
What all is the workbook referencing?