PDA

View Full Version : Finding Freelance Jobs

CreganTur
07-08-2008, 01:20 PM
I've been trying off an on over the past fiew months to find some freelance Word VBA and/or Access jobs, with no success.

Most of the large forums seem overcrowded, and so many people are boasting about their "10+ years experience" that it seems almost impossible for a new guy to get his start.:mkay

Where do you guys (and gals) suggest looking to get a start in the freelance field?

TIA

Oorang
07-08-2008, 03:25 PM
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/default.asp

But you'll work cheap:)

Ken Puls
07-08-2008, 09:45 PM
You'll work REAL cheap if you go there.

Personally, I built a website, put up some coding examples, and added a "Contact Me" form. It's a good place to start. :)

dothy28
03-19-2015, 05:41 AM
You should try on first in posting your sample writings thru E-journals or portfolio. In that way, clients and other people who needed your service will trust and get in touch with you right away. I've been there, it is not easy to be a starter of our own crafts, but pursue and continue till somebody will find you.

driverellis
09-09-2015, 11:44 PM
When it comes to freelance job opportunities, there are lots of them to be discovered if you know where—and how—to look. Whether you just want to see what’s out there, make some income on the side, or grow your current freelance customer base, this guide has nine great ways to discover new work opportunities for any freelancer.

markecb
01-14-2016, 11:59 PM
I think that neither Fiverr not bad....