PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Testers Wanted

Bob Phillips
07-16-2008, 06:57 AM
I am building an Excel add-in that I will soon have ready for alpha testing, I just need to resolve a RefEdit issue and it will be ready.

I am looking for some volunteers to do some alpha testing for me, and hopefully beta testing in a few weeks.

I am looking for people who are familiar with Excel functionality and use it quite (very?) extensively, so that they will be able to gauge the value (or lack of) in the add-in as well as test it through. No VBA knowledge is relevant to this.

I am only looking for a few, it is quite a simple concept, so if you are interested, please PM me with a bit of your background, and I will email back.

Thanks

teodormircea
07-23-2008, 02:21 AM
HELLO XLD
I'LL LOVE TO HELP YOU.

Digita
07-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Hi Bob :hi: ,

Happy to help.

Regards

kp

BenD
07-25-2008, 02:21 AM
If you are still looking, I am surely willing to help the one that is helping so many others!

Bob Phillips
07-25-2008, 03:31 AM
Guys,

Thanks for the offers, but I have enough good guys already. It is a small app, so I don't want to make running the tests more effort than the addin itself <bg>.

Thanks again. I have a few more in the pipline if I ever get around to them (orgainsing myself is not my strong point).

torgerjl
08-14-2008, 08:55 AM
I'm willing to help.