PDA

View Full Version : It's been a pleasure!

The Tamer
03-02-2005, 07:38 AM
Just as I've recently done in MrE, I won't be able to use this forum for a while. I'm saying this firstly because I need to manage expectations. Jake, Zack, Anne - thanks for putting your trust in me initially, and sorry I didn't come through for you in the end, well, not yet anyway.

Secondly, I've said it before and I'll say it one last time for now, you have a great site here, with lot's of great and funny people. :clap:

Among other things, I need to lie low for a while, and I've been given additional responsibilities at work. And, seeing as I'm not n the net at home - that causes problems. :(

When I get set up at home (I can't afford to at the moment), or when other circumstances change, I'll be back. And, who knows, maybe I'll have learned some code so that I can answer some real vba questions! :yes

See ya :hi:

Damo

Jacob Hilderbrand
03-02-2005, 07:56 AM
Well I'm sorry to hear that. Hope to see you around again soon.

Zack Barresse
03-02-2005, 09:23 AM
Yes, I am sorry to hear this news as well, Damian. It's always hard losing an asset, and friend - albeit (hopefully) temporary. Just know that you will be missed and when you have the resources to come back, we'll be here! :yes

Take care Damian, all the best wishes for you. I hope that we have not been a burden to you here.

Ken Puls
03-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Hey Damian!

Sorry to hear about your leaving. :( Hopefully you'll be back soon, and we'll look forward to seeing you then!

:hi:

Paleo
03-03-2005, 04:56 AM
Sorry to hear that Damian, but glad to hear the phrase from the movie terminator: "I will be back!".:thumb We will still be here, waiting for you, so till then...:hi:

TonyJollans
03-03-2005, 06:39 AM
Au revoir, aufwiedersehen, but not goodbye!

PCs and internet connections are getting cheaper by the day, so hopefully you'll be online at home soon. Look forward to seeing you back!