PDA

View Full Version : Userforms and Other Excel Application

nepotist
08-04-2008, 06:58 AM
Hi,

I have created application in Excel using VBA, there are like six different things that this application do and I have userform each thing. now that the applications works fine. I have a issue with minimizing the userform , I have done a search and I found a code here and used it... It works fine with minimizing the thing but I can activate other workbook which is has nothing to do with this application....... Please help.

what Am I doing wrong?
thank you

RonMcK
08-04-2008, 07:23 AM
Nepotist,

It will probably help if you would upload your file. Rather than creating a reply, may I suggest that you Edit your original query and upload the file as an attachment to that message.

After clicking Edit, click Go Advanced under the editor text box, scroll down to Additional Options, click Manage Attachements, click Browse to find your file, click to select it, click the Upload button, close the small window, add any text to your original message, and --finally, click Submit Reply.

Cheers!

nepotist
08-04-2008, 07:30 AM
Sorry forgot to put this up.....
vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=165 (http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=165)
Here is the code that I found here and i USED it if you look at the bottom of the page there is a sample attached... and when u run the code minimize the user form . and try opening a completly new woorkbook u wont be able to do it...... that is my problem.

please add www before vbaexpress

thank you

Bob Phillips
08-04-2008, 08:20 AM
Surely, if you minimise a userform, that would be so that you COULD access other workbooks, otherwise, why minimise it?

nepotist
08-04-2008, 08:28 AM
I guess you did not understand my problem.. what I am saying is I am not able to do that..... and neither can I access other userform which is already loaded.

i wish i could load you a example.... but i am unable to do so... could you please download the aboev reference code example and see what I am trying to say....

Thanks for your patience...

nepotist
08-04-2008, 11:01 AM
I have uploaded the file please would appreciate if some one can help me....

u might just need to look in to the code that i was discussing about before