PDA

View Full Version : [Word 2003] Small VBA job

marcel11
08-06-2008, 01:34 AM
Hello VBA guys,

I'm a student and searching for someone who can create a small Word form for me. Please tell me your price for the following requirements:

Make a Word document wich contains a form and the following information:
The document shall contain a version number which automatically increases by 1 on each saving of this document. This version number shall not be alterable by the user.
The document shall contain the date of the last saving. This date shall not be alterable by the user.
The document shall contain a text field in which the user can enter a custom version number (via a form).
The document shall contain a text field in which the user can write comments (via a form).
The information shall be stored in the document.
The document shall contain a small toolbar with which one can call the form.
If one calls the form, it shall display all information which are already available.I would pay via PayPal. Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.

Thanks in advance!
Marcel

OTWarrior
08-06-2008, 02:05 AM
I am fairly certain this forum is for questions regarding help for coding of word, not asking for people to do jobs.

This page might be what you are after.
http://www.vbaexpress.com/consulting/consulting.php

Anne Troy
08-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Did you find someone to do your job for you? Consider browsing the Word forum. Find someone you think looks fairly intelligent and fairly active and send them a private message. You can also check out people's profiles. They may mention that they're available for work.

:)