PDA

View Full Version : Killian and Johnske promoted!

Ken Puls
03-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Following with the VBAX tradition of recognizing people who contribute to the forum, we are proud to announce that both Killian and Johnske have been promoted. :clap:

Killian, who has been a member since Nov 2004, has pitched in to answer questions with Word, Excel, Outlook and Access. As anyone who knows VBA well is aware of, it is rare to find someone who codes in more than one application, so we count ourselves very lucky to have him. We're proud to accept Killian's offer to moderate both the Word and Outlook forums for us! :thumb

Johnske has been with us since July 2004, and has shown great dedication to the site. At the time of writing, he has almost 450 posts, and 13 KB Entries, which has him well within our top 10 posters of all time, and also within the top 10 KB Authors as well. John has volunteered to be an approver here, and we're glad to have him on board! :yes

Please join me in congratulating them both on their new positions with VBAX! :friends:

Jacob Hilderbrand
03-03-2005, 10:57 PM
Congratulations Suckers :whip
Congratulations Fools :evillol:

Congratulations!! Glad to have you aboard. :)

Brandtrock
03-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Killian - I think I'll pour a red one and cheers to ya!:beerchug:

John - Gotta get another one to salute you! :beerchug:

You're both great assets to the board. We're lucky to have you here.

Regards,

mdmackillop
03-04-2005, 01:38 AM
Welcome to the team!
MD

Paleo
03-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Welcome and congrats, guys!!:thumb

Zack Barresse
03-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Guys, THANK YOU!! I tell you, it's the hard-working efforts of people such as yourselves that keep this site alive, kicking and growing with leaps and bounds! I feel so darn fortunate to be a part of this site and the team that leads it. So, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude and appreciation. :yes

Anne Troy
03-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Coool. :D

johnske
03-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Thanx for all the nyce comments guys, you all must know the old saying - flattery will get you everywhere. :devil:

Honestly though, it's a privilege to be considered part of such a "class act"...:hi: